Creative Shadows Ltd
Based in Worcester, UK
14 December, 2012
Apple App Store
DescriptionTake on the role of the Greek God of Wind, Aeolus, and attempt to land balloons on platforms by using your fingers to control the wind. Why? Maybe you don't like the human invaders to your realm of wind and sky. It's more likely that even a God gets bored occasionally and passes his time harassing the poor mortals invading his realm on a Sunday afternoon! The simple swipe-and-tap controls, obstacles and different balloon types result in an entertaining, tricky and addictive game with is part puzzler and part arcade fun.
HistoryWork started on Aeolus in 2011 from the simple idea of a top down game landing hot air balloons. The gameplay and graphics have changed over the year of development but the core idea of the game has turned out exactly as hoped. The game was released in December 2012 and
- Simple but addictive game play - swipe and tap controls make it easy to get started.
- Three different balloon types, and a parachute, that all react differently.
- Match the symbols on the balloons to the landing pads for bonus points.
- Obstacles. The odd plateau as well as short, medium and tall trees and rocks all get in the way.
- Land every balloon on the right platform to get the highest score and master each level.
There are currently no trailers available for Aeolus. Check back later for more or contact us for specific requests!
Logo & Icon
There are currently no logos or icons available for Aeolus. Check back later for more or contact us for specific requests!
Awards & Recognition
Aeolus has not received any awards or recognitions yet. Please check back later to see if things change.
Aeolus hasn't been the subject of any interesting article or (p)review yet. You could be the first!
About Creative Shadows Ltd
Creative Shadows is a UK based software company born from the desire to see more fun, interesting, novel and inventive apps and games on the IPhone and IPad.
More information on Creative Shadows Ltd, our logo & relevant media are available here.